Who we are
We are a group of young people coming from the 28 countries of the EU and beyond, all aged between 18 and 30 years, who want to be the change we want to see in the world. We first came together during the inaugural edition of the School of Democracy in April 2015, and the second edition one year later.
We believe the world is our home: like every home, it needs someone to take care of it. We see our ideas, analyses, and comments on global and local topics as contribution to constructing a more peaceful and informed environment in which to live.
The change we want to see in the world is a change towards the democratic notions of social equality, justice, and tolerance that our parents and grandparents have fought for.
United in diversity is our motto: all of us come from different backgrounds but still we are all advocates of a more equal, tolerant and informed society: “Because if you don’t take care of democracy, democracy won’t take care of you.”
- President: Robert Zielonka
- Vice President in charge of External Coordination: Cecilia Passaniti
- Vice President in charge of Internal Coordination: Eva Amalija Oreskovic
- Vice President in charge of Structural Reform: Jakub Stawiski
- Director of Communication: Hugo Decis
- Editor in Chief: Lauren Davies
We are just one email away!